With a cGMP certified, Class 10,000 clean room on site and USP Class VI Certification, Plascon Bioprocessing is prepared to create the flexible pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical package required for your application. Bioreactor bags and disposable process bags for liquid culture growth are just two examples of the specialty packaging that customers have entrusted to Plascon Bioprocessing for manufacturing.
Plascon Bioprocessing is capable of manufacturing flexible packaging for dry applications which require barrier and non-barrier films as well as flexible packaging for liquid applications involving 3-D style bags with “pharma blend” films.
Our capabilities are only contained by our customers imagination.
Plascon Bioprocessing's partnership with Flex Concepts provides our customers with direct access to over 20 years experience in engineering, design and customization of flexible products for the biopharmaceutical industry.
Contact us today to discuss how to match your requirements to our custom pharmaceutical packaging capabilities.
- Plascon Food Solutions Introduces Cook Chill Handle Bags and Bags on a Roll
- Plascon Featured in Traverse the Magazine Careers Issue
- Plascon Group Named 2012 Hagerty Small Business of the Year
- Plascon Bioprocessing Bags Featured in BioProcess International
- Plascon Group Included in 2011 INC 5000 List
- Plascon Group named "Best of Michigan Business" by Corp! Magazine
- Plascon Group named to 2011 Michigan 50 Companies to Watch list
- Plascon Packaging Enters Strategic Alliance with DC Norris
- Plascon Packaging Now Offering EasyOpen Bag Placement Unit
- Bag-in-Box Application Featured in Packaging Digest