- Semi-Liquids – Oils and Fats, Process Cheese, Fondant Sugar
- Frozen Foods – Fruit and Vegetables, Fish, Meat
- Breads – Baquettes, Ciabattas, Buns, etc.
- Powders – spice mixes, flour, sugar
At Plascon, we manufacture both the film and polyliners in our Traverse City, Michigan manufacturing plant. We manufacture liners for other automated bag inserter systems including Niverplast, K&R Equipment, Pattyn Packaging, OK International Group, Pearson and Thiele Technologies.
Because we manufacture both the film and liners, we have complete control over our manufacturing processes and will help you specify the most cost effective liner that meets your application requirements. Liners can be made from LLDPE, HDPE or a blend depending on your application. Liners can include a single color print and are available in many film gauges and colors. We even offer 100% biodegradable liners that meet FDA regulations. If you are packaging, shipping and storing dry or liquid products in bulk, our bulk packaging division manufactures custom engineered liners for FIBC’s, totes and any other bulk container.
Products that typically require a liner inside of a box or carton or bag-in-box packaging include:
- Food ingredients – nuts, dried fruits, chocolate
- Small parts – bolts, screws, nails, plastic parts
- Electronic components
- Plastics – small parts, resins